The NNC is a collection of Northside Neighborhood Organizations that work to ensure the diverse racial, cultural, and economic communities of North Minneapolis have full inclusion in visioning, planning, and building an equitable future.
Building this capacity takes the form of:
- Hosting events to connect residents to resources
- Creating Networking opportunities
- Advocating for Equitable policies
- Pushing for development that decreases disparities
- Providing programming that serves the most vulnerable
- Addressing issues that impact the safety of neighborhoods
Take a look at the topics and issues the NNC is addressing and how it impacts your community. Or check out the Calendar page to join us at an event!